Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fort Day!


One day last week we our girls wanted to make a "hut." That's Utah for FORT!!!!! So, I pulled out all the blankets we would need and we got to work. Of course, the girls wanted to use the blankets I had made for them, so we have the purple for Carys and the pink for Saryn. 



To give it a little effect, I used my Fourth of July blanket I made last year and put the stars face down so they could have a "view." They wanted LOTS of room so they could bring every last toy they own into their new fort. I tried to tell them that there wasn't enough room for everything, but a 4 year old and a 2 year old out number the 27 year old... I still don't know how that happens so often..


Saryn had the little bed on the couch and Carys got the big bed on the floor. (You can see part of her toys hanging out in the laundry basket.)


For a while, they both just laid there and enjoyed their fort.


Saryn especially. . . 

Carys asked if they could sleep in there that night. I tried to explain that I don't think she would like it but she argued with me and said they wouldn't cry or anything! So after a few hours of them playing, I just took it down and told them we would make another one next week. 


At least my girls for happy for a while!


Oh yeah.. Carys IS wearing her make up from her dance pictures earlier that day.. NO I did not wipe it off. She liked it :)

1 comment: