Friday, June 29, 2012

Carys' 5 Year Old Pictures

I have been using my Cannon and my Mac a little more each week lately, and recently I thought, "I am not going to take Carys or Saryn to go get pictures done by someone else when I KNOW I could do them myself." So .. I did. 

Picture 1


Picture 2


Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

Picture 8

Picture 9

Picture 10

Picture 11

Picture 12

Picture 13

Picture 14

Picture 15

Picture 16

Picture 17

Picture 18

Picture 19

Picture 20

Picture 21

Picture 22

Picture 23

Picture 24

2 comments:

derek and michelle said...

She is soooo pretty! Her hair is gorgeous. Good job on the pics

Anonymous said...

She is as beautiful as she is sweet! You did a wonderful job sweetheart taking her picture. I love you Carys! Love Grammie