Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Bling..


Here is Saryn before we added a bit of bling to her life..

I pierced her ears when she was two weeks old. She didn't cry too much, and since I had already gone through it when Carys was 3 weeks old, I made my mom hold her. Then I took her back when she was done so that I wasn't the bad guy :0)

They look so huge in her tiny little ears!

Better to do it earlier though so I can be in charge of making sure they don't get infected. Plus she looks so cute and now nobody can mistake her for a boy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was searching for my GF's blog and came across yours. Loved your description about piercing your dd at 2 weeks old. This is a perfect age to do when they don't have any feeling in their earlobes. You we a smart mommy for piercing her as a newborn. Found it hard to find a place which would pierce our dd at 10 days old.

Don't worry about the size of the earrings. Little babies need big earrings so everyone knows they are a girl. Very feminine for sure.

Our ped encouraged me to do it early as well. She gave me some suggestions for moms having their infant dd's ears pierced.

Amy
Amyswor@hotmail.com