Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yeah I suck..

So it seems that I suck at this blogging thing lately. HOWEVER - I finally got a new computer from my wonderful husband for Christmas! I am going to try to start blogging all over again:D

So lets just start from today forward, shall we? I have been super sick the last week and a half and am finally starting to feel better. I had double ear infections that led to "infectious myringitis." Basically it means that I have developed blisters on my ear drums from having such awful ear infections! Thankfully, I am starting to feel a bit better and that means moving forward with my plans!

The plans I speak of you ask? To lose the additional 35 pounds left to hit my goal. In the last year I lost 30 pounds and this year I made myself the promise to lose the rest! Starting tomorrow morning, I am beginning the Body by Vi challenge. It seems like almost ALL my friends on the FB from H-town are losing weight with this product, so I am going to give it a try and add it in to my exercise and diet routine.

My husband is doing wonderful and is loving his job. Carys is loving dance and is excited about her preschool program in May, where she was giving the role of "Jesse" from Toy Story! She is so excited! Saryn is beautiful and bald and full of stubbornness and personality. She makes my days for sure! The two of them love each other and I couldn't ask for better kids.

So here we go - I'll keep you updated on life as much as possible!

1 comment:

derek and michelle said...

So glad your doing well. Cant wait to see pics of your girls!