Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WOW

I can't believe its been almost a year since I've blogged! Main reason? My computer is a dinosaur and it takes HOURS to post pictures and navigate the site. We are supposedly getting a new one very soon (fingers crossed) so I will be updating more. Side reasons: having two kids and working and maintaining a marriage is tiring!!!!! I'm sure most of you already know that!

I'll post pictures as soon as I can! My girls are getting so big and we are loving every minute of it! Carys just started Pre-School and Dance this past week and Saryn is going to be 1 on Thursday! She is walking but acts like she doesn't know how - D I V A!!!!

More to come.. I PROMISE!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

oh my goodness, i thought for a moment that i was hallucinating. :)

glad y'all are doing well! can't wait to see some pictures. take care and tell robby hi for me!

derek and michelle said...

Cant wait to see pics of your girls!!! its been a long time!