Monday, June 1, 2009

Funny!


Some of you may have already seen this, but since my blog is for my friends and family in Texas who don't have the opportunity to watch our family grow, I thought I'd share with them since they deserve it- and its pretty funny!

A few weeks ago Carys woke up from her nap and wanted to watch TV for a few minutes, so I said okay and she climbed up on the couch. She asked to watch one of her princess movies, I can't remember which one, so I put it in and continued cleaning the kitchen. After a few minutes I went to check on her and I saw she was covering her eyes. She does this sometimes if she thinks something on the movie is scary. But I knew that the movie she was watching wasn't to any "evil witch" part, so I went to check on her.. 

SHE WAS ASLEEP!!!!! She just woke up from a 2 hour nap, but must have still been tired! This kid cracks me up! I can't wait to have her little sister here too and see what kind of crazy cute things they do!


No comments: