Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lets.. GO... U T A H !!!!!


This was after Utah beat BYU! This guy dressed up as Jesus. You can see the front of his sign, but the back says "Even I don't like BYU and I'm Jesus." A lot of people didn't approve of it, I thought it was hilarious! 



Here is the sign I made for the Utah vs. BYU game. A lot of people didn't like my sign either. BUT after we won I had at least 15 people come up and ask if they could take a picture with the sign! The game was so much fun!



This was after we beat TCU at the blackout game. This game was awesome! Both TCU, Oregon State, and BYU we rushed the field! What a fun time! Here is Amy, Myself, and Melanee.
Go Utes!

Here is Brenda (Melanee's mom, Amy and Myself with Greek God Paul Kruger. He's a freakin' stud on and off the field!


No comments: