Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Witchapalooza~






THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN! Last night Connie took all the girls to a girls only event! Witchapalooza! AND IT WAS GREAT! It was a dinner show, with super yummy food and music pretty much the entire night! Witches would run around and sing songs from each decade. Melanee likes to give me grief because I was born in the 80's and don't "know good music" so she was testing me all night long. Finally, after I was able to sing almost every song she said, "Okay, I guess we can be friends.." LOL! Seriously I was dying laughing at some parts of the evening! Amy and Melanee were singing all the 80's songs like they just came out yesterday, so I made sure to catch them in the moment! Thank you Connie! Last night was MUCH needed!

Oh and Connie - just so you know, when I got home last night after explaining to Rob how much fun I had he responded with, "Good, I'm glad you had a good time. Now I wonder what she is going to do for us." Apparently you have to now plan something for a boys night out! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rob you will have to talk to your Dad...I know the boys would never go anywhere with just me.
Love you!!! Mom

Little Hall Cubs said...

Michael Bolton ROCKS!! Especially when singing into a FORK!

Becky said...

Hey that sounds like so much fun!! I wish I had more family close by. I have five sister-in-laws and none here!!

Sing it Amy!!