Thursday, September 11, 2008

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BROTHER~

To my dearest little brother: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! He is 18 today! I can't believe how fast the time flies! Its incredible! AND, I can't believe that I am stuck in Utah with the perfect cloudless skies and the cool breeze in the air, while all my family and friends get to have Hurricane Ike visit this weekend!

No, I'm not crazy, I just like crazy things.. and that includes massive rain and thunderstorms, and sustained 80-115 mph winds. Christian told me today that if he still had his surf board he would be down in Galveston already taking advantage of the rare 'big' waves there! When I asked him if he was preparing for the storm he said, "Yeah, with a cooler, a lawn chair, and my shades!" Jordan is just happy because he doesn't have to go to school tomorrow. And Rebekkah said I can't be jealous because I get blizzards and they don't. Touche. (Although, I would rather have the hurricane!)

I hope all my friends and family stay safe in the storm! We love you! :D

No comments: