Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Crawling!

Carys started crawling right at 8 months old. She is all over the place now! The first day after she started crawling, I was cleaning up the house, and I walked into her room for a second and when I came back out I couldn't find her! I started looking all over the house, I thought she fell down the stairs at first, but I just couldn't find her! Then as I put my head in my hands in the middle of the kitchen about to start freaking out, I see her. Sitting underneath the table, on her bum, looking up at me and just smiling so big! She gets into just about everything! But the truth is, we LOVE that she can crawl now. I can't wait until she can walk!

3 comments:

Jason & Ashley said...

Oh sweet Carys Marie,
Auntie Ashley and Uncle Jason are so very proud of you! We can't believe how big you've gotten and you are such a little speed demon crawling around now. We hope to see you in 2008, so give a little shout out to mommy and daddy for us, will ya? We love you precious girl!!

derek and michelle said...

Oh gosh! She is adorable! I was just thinking, i cant believe we are moms now!! its so crazy what can happen in a few years!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Hey Brenna- I haven't been on your blog in a while! Isn't it so fun when they start to crawl!! Kyler did 2 days before Christmas and pulled up all in the same day (7 mos). He is now 10 months and not walking yet but very close:) Would love to hear from you sometime! Keep in touch on our blog!! -Ashley Buchanan
(since there is another Ashley and Jason friend you have:)