Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Disney World 2007







We ended this summer with a fun trip to Disney World! All of Rob's brothers and sisters went except for his brother Tommy and his wife Courtney and their little girl Berkeley. We left on a Tuesday morning and came home on a Sunday night. We spent a few days in Magic Kingdom and also spent time in Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Downtown Disney. Rob and I had never been to Disney World before so it was really fun. One day we even got to eat lunch in Cinderella's Castle with all the princesses! The only bad part about the whole trip was that it was absolutley miserably hot and humid. I thought I would be use to it because I was born and raised in Houston, but I was so wrong! Good thing the family only goes every couple of years, it would be way too miserable to do that every year. We also went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It was a huge party for certain passholders after the parks close where everyone got to wear Halloween costumes and go trick or treating. There was a fun parade and lots of treats! That was my favorite part!

No comments: